INFORMATION TEXT ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In line with the importance that we attach to the security of your personal data, we as Pioppo Gelato-Yalikavak Gida Turizm San.Tic. A.S. process, keep and transfer any type of personal data we host in our body in line with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (Law No. 6698). This information has been prepared pursuant to Article 10 titled “Obligation of Data Responsible to Inform” of the Law No. 6698 in relation to your personal data collected, stored and processed by us with the title of “Data Responsible”.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING THE PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to the Law No. 6698, personal data is defined as any type of data pertinent to a real person whose identity is known and identifiable, and any of your data that could be covered under this scope is evaluated subject to relevant regulations by us. In this regard, your personal data to be stored will only be used for the following purposes:
· Process your orders and managing your account;
· Market our services and our relevant products;
· Create connection lists in order to prepare statistics related to your processes and ensure continuity of our connection with you, bringing the commercial statistics and analysis related to site use, and sharing these with the experts of the work when required provided that the conditions of confidentiality is complied with.
· Contact you through e-mail, phone, fax or SMS or through our representatives for market research purposes,
· Conduct analysis on how you use our web site and customize our web site for serving you better,
· Identification, authentication and registration,
· Research and develop our products and our services and your personal selection opportunities related to these,
· Introduce our services or relevant products to you, and periodically send e-mails for promotion purposes with information on new products and others which we think you will like,
· Transfer the data to official authorities and/or persons by respecting all of your rights for the purposes of fulfilling legal requirements and/or meting the requests of official bodies.
The data you enter will be stored by us during your processes and legal requirements in case you accept “Personal Data Information Form”.
Accessing the data or changing the information we hold could be performed through updating pages.
Since we are continuously developing our site, there are developments in relation to data use. Any type of development will be notified to you under the title of “Confidentiality Procedure”.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL CAUSE
Personal data is acquired in order to be processed, transferred and kept in line with the objectives stated above from any type of verbal, written or electronic media, including web sites and customer interviews.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
You personal data could be shared with the following persons for the reasons explained above: Departments providing services for continuing our activities and business processes, domestic and/ or Foreign Service providers that process personal data on our behalf, official bodies, supplier companies, public bodies, our business partners and insurance companies when required. No personal data shall be transferred without the explicit consent of the data owner for any purpose not fitting with our activities other than those specified above.
RIGHTS OF RELEVANT PERSON WHOSE PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED
By applying us, the owner of the personal data has the right to demand the following pursuant to Article 11 of Law No. 6698:
1. Learn whether his/her personal data is processed;
2. If his/her personal data is processed, as for information on this;
3. Learn the purpose of processing of personal data and whether it is used for the intended purpose;
4. Know the third persons to whom his/her personal data is transferred within the country or abroad;
5. If his/her personal data is missing or misprocessed, request for their correction, and ask for deletion or destroying within the framework of conditions foreseen under Article 7 of Law No. 6698;
6. Request for notifying the third persons to whom the personal data is transferred the processed to be carried out pursuant to paragraphs (d) and (e) mentioned above;
7. Objecting any result that occurs against him/her as a result of analyzing of personal data exclusively with automatic systems;
8. In case that he/she incurs any damage due to his/her personal data being processed in violation of the law, he/she has the right to claim for compensation of damage.
Demands transmitted in this scope shall be finalized free of charge within maximum thirty (30) days. However, if any fee is foreseen by Personal Data Protection Board, fee in the rates determined by our Company shall be charged.
IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT US FOR YOUR DEMANDS
If you want to contact us, provide feedback or direct your questions within the scope of Law No. 6698, you can send your petition including your request with documents evidencing your identity personally or through notary means to the address Mimar Sinan Mah. Yuce Sok No:3/A Cekmekoy-Ist Istanbul or to with electronic signature.
Written applications to be made in relation to the issued within this scope will be accepted following the identity authentication to be made by us and you will be returned within legal periods.